Thinking like a Millennial and Jack Ma.
Jack Ma, founder and chairman of Alibaba Group (pictured) shares his framework for success. He calls it the 30/30/30 strategy.
- Take a 30-year perspective (or longer)
- Keep an eye on innovative companies with 30 employees or less
- look at the world through the lens of a 30-year-old because they are the future of business
An article on Fortune.com and the World Economic Forum Agenda proffers the lessons for anyone who wants to reach the top. Read the full details here.
5 digital marketing trends that will disrupt your business
Thenextweb.com shares 5 digital trends that can help your brand stand head and shoulders above the competition.
“Marketing strategies such as social media outreach, search engine marketing, and web site pop-ups are yesterday’s trends. Every business does those now.”
Business consultant and freelance writer Peter Scott lists the following trends:
- Advanced marketing automation (ie Agile CRM)
- Data-driven marketing campaigns
- Crowd-sourced brand content
- Serious influencer marketing
- Global marketing for all (digital widens the scope and value of global campaigns further, weighed against the impact of localized campaigns).
Read the full article here.